Suetables will be hand stamping jewelry on the spot in these locations. Come and see us and we will create a custom and unique piece that reflects what you love. Shop with us and discover how personal jewelry can be.
Walk in Wednesdays at sue's Toronto home studio @ 200 Inglewood Drive:
- Wednesday Dec. 4 (noon - 6 pm)
- Wednesday Dec. 11 (joined by Snapdragon and Aromacentric 10 am- 7 pm) and a bonus Thursday Dec. 12 (10-3 pm)
Toronto - holiday shows
- UCC Festive Marketplace: Dec. 6 8:30 am to 5 pm
Christmas Market & Concert - Lawrence Park Community Church; Sunday, December 1, 2013, 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, 2180 Bayview Avenue
- St. Mildred's Lightbourn School, Traditions of Christmas, Saturday December 7, 2013, 1080 Linbrook Road, Oakville
- Nov. 30th Open House at 9 Mavis Court 2-5pm
- Christmas Artisan Fair Dec. 1st 10am-5pm, 405, Route 102, Burton, N.B.
- Dec. 6th from 6-9pm Open House at 12 McNally Court, Fredericton, N.B.
- Open House - Sunday Dec 1 ladies from 1-3 and men from 3-4. 170 Hollyhock Way. Email: email@example.com
- St. John Ambulance 10th Annual Christmas Craft Sale; Victoria Park Armoury, Lindsay - Saturday Dec. 7
- Royal Oak Middle School Craft Fair, Victoria, BC; Dec 7 10-3.
Please let us know if we can assit you in finding something. Just give us a call at 416-923-0003 (business hours only) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and make a note of "personal shopper" in the heading. And if you are looking for a gift for that special someone (possibly yourself!), let us know.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a private appointment in Toronto or for details about a rep in your area. Areas where we have a rep: Etobicoke, York Region, Halifax, Bedford, Fredericton, Calgary, Fort Saskatchewan, New England area, Texas, (Denton area), NYC, Charlotte, Aurora OHIO and more.
We love to help you find the right gifts.