GENERAL, WHOLESALE & CORPORATE INQUIRIES
NOTE: Suetables moved to St. Clair and Oriole Parkway in Toronto (across the street from Upper Canada College - UCC). If you are picking up, email us for a new address. Enter PICK UP as your promo code to remove shipping ($7.50). We will let you know when it is ready. Yes, we do accomodate urgent orders when we can!
- Orders/customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm)
- Reps: email@example.com (Mon -Thursday 10 am - 3 pm)
- Corporate/wholesale/reps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long distance calls, dial toll-free 1-844-SUETABLES (1-844-783-8225); 8-4 pm weekdays.
- Toronto local calls, dial 647-340-3337; 8-4 pm weekday
Suetables has 30 North American reps. If you need a local rep or wish to host a trunk show, please email us at email@example.com (Monday to Thursday) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday) or call and we are happy to refer you. If you wish to become a rep, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for reps in a number of markets including - Vancouver, PEI, Saskatoon and Moncton rep and reps in many US markets.
Each silver item (with the exception of SickKids holiday ornaments) is hand stamped one letter at a time. Hand stamping is an art. Depending on the words and number of letters, the look of the piece will vary slightly from the picture shown and stamping may be uneven. This is what makes each Suetables piece special, unique and full of character.
Sterling silver does not like water of any kind. Please do not shower, swim or bathe in water wearing your jewelry. A whirlpool will ruin it - potentially forever. (see PRODUCT CARE below)
- Within Ontario and Quebec: $8.00
- Rest of the Canada/USA: $13.00
- Retail online orders over $300 - FREE
DUTIES & TAX INFORMATION
Foreign customers will not have Canadian sales tax added to their order.
Goods will be shipped duty-free under the North American Free Trade Agreement, however customers are responsible for their own local sales tax, if applicable.
Duties & Taxes - within Canada:
Canadian customers will have retail sales tax added to their order. USA customers can order from Suetables.com but will save on shipping by shopping at www.USA.suetables.com.
Due to the hand-made, personalized nature of this product, Suetables does not accept returns unless it is to exchange a length of chain or non stamped item. Minor variations in surface texture and letter/number line up are part of hand stamping design and are not considered flaws.
If there is a product defect, Suetables will replace the item. Contact Suetables within sixteen days of receiving the purchased item, if your product has a defect.
Items must be sent back to Suetables. Emai email@example.com for the mailing address. The customer is responsible for the original and return shipping charges on all returns and exchanges. If you purchased your item from a local rep and wish to return it, please discuss it with your local rep.
We do not accept any returns via COD.
All purchases of sale and clearance items are final.
- AVOID WATER: Would you jump in the shower or swim in the lake or ocean wearing your favourite sun glasses? Don't do it with your jewelry.
- WEAR IT OR STORE IT AIR TIGHT: When you are not wearing it, keep it away from oxygen and sunlight in sealed plastic bags.
- POLISH IT: Keep your jewels shinning bright and tarnish free by cleaning them with a polishing cloth. It only takes a second!
- OH NO: If you don't follow the instructions above, and your jewelry is tarnished, use this method:
Aluminum Foil, baking soda and salt: Place a sheet of aluminum foil in the bottom of a pan, add 2-3 inches of water, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp table salt, and bring to a boil. Add silver pieces, boil 1-2 minutes making sure water covers the silver. Remove silver, rinse, dry and buff with a soft polishing cloth. It works! (Do NOT put silver with stones in it).
Devoted to working with the best craftspeople world wide including Canadian suppliers - each supplier is visited and selected in person by Sue. Suetables is designed, assembled in unique ways and hand stamped in Toronto and by reps across North America. Each pendant is hand stamped one letter at a time. Hand stamping is an art. The look of the piece will vary slightly from the picture shown and stamping may be uneven. This is what makes each Suetables piece special, unique and full of character.
https://www.suetables.com/shop/special-items/jewelry-polishing-cloth It is the best polishing cloth ever and we have tested many over 10 years!